I've been lugging a tablet all over the world since the iPad 2 was launched. I've used it extensively and have written some of this experience on the iPad Forum. The thread I started has been turned into a stickie and you can still find it here.
I travel extensively and one of my pet peeves is digging through the back seat pocket (during a flight) for stuff that has sunk all the way to the bottom, whether it be my reading glass, my pen, phone, iPod, etc. By the time I got my first tablet, I started thinking about finding a better way to organize all my stuff. Being in the product development business helps so I started tinkering with some basic ideas which finally lead to the RECON iPad Caddy - a revolutionary detachable iPad caddy / organizer that can be use during flights, family car trips, etc. You simply clip the Caddy onto the pocket on the back of the seat in front of you.
The Recon iPad Caddy can be used on its own or as part of the RECON One or RECON Two bags. It also fits into zippered pockets designed specifically for it on our other bags.
The Recon iPad Caddy has a charging port opening that is located in the middle of the Caddy's right side (see photo).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Exterior made of 1000 water resistant denier nylon
- Genuine YKK zipper
- Well padded sleeve to protect your tablet, with a Velcro webbing to keep it secure
- Rear Velcro hook strips in the rear to secure it inside the Recon One & Two
- Rear clips to mount it onto seat pockets (airline seats, car seats, etc.)
- Padded front pouch that will hold anything from your eyeglass to a phone
- Mesh zippered pocket to hold your charging cable, ear buds, etc.
- Two (2) pen slots
- Oxford nylon lined interior - will not scratch the screen of your tabletFully taped seams
- Exterior dimensions - 11.75" (Width) x 9.38" (Height) x 1.75" ( 29.85cm x 23.83cm x 4.45cm )
- Weight - 0.46 pounds ( 0.21 kilo )