Diamond Ripstop, was $185, now $165
Solid Nylon, was $195, now $175
Multicam Black, was $225, now $195
Kryptek Typhon, was $225, now $195
Please note that if you cannot select a color it simply means that that color is out-of-stock. Thanks.
"I've been 1K or Platinum with United for a couple of years now and have been through enough security and covered enough countries to have more than just a basic idea of what I'd like to see in a backpack. I've covered East Africa to East Timor in the last 10 years and I always needed a backpack that I can go from daypack to extended trips to basic operational use when needed. And thanks to input from members of the EDC Forum, we've got a winner here especially with the ability to mount the simple yet innovative Matroskya pouches!"........Helm Ashiblie / Founder, Alpha One Niner
- Available in:
- Solid Color 500D Nylon in Wolf Gray, Med Navy, Black (3.6 lbs)
- Various Camouflages in 500D Nylon Cordura (3.6 lbs)
- 420D Diamond Ripstop Nylon (2.8 lbs)
- With 210D Nylon lining.
- Dimensions 18.5" (H) x 12" (W)(at base, tapers to 10" top) x 6" (D)
- Volume approximately 25 L
- Four (4) compartments
- A back dedicated laptop compartment (with a well padded base) that will fit up to a 15" laptop, and sleeves for your tablet and periodicals.
- A middle main compartment that includes two (2) zippered mesh pockets on the front wall.
- Front organizer compartment.
- And a rear concealed/covert compartment lined with Velcro loops.
- EDC / Quick Access Pocket to hold your basic EDC gear or all immediate travel needs like your passport, boarding pass, some cash, flashlight, etc.
- Padded Dual Adjustable Shoulder Straps to accommodate different body types and height.
- Side Elastic Pods (pouches)
- For you to put away your belt, wallet, watch, mobile phone, etc before you go through airport security.
- Will fit a 32oz Nalgene bottle.
- Padded tubular webbing carry handle
- Adjustable chest strap
- Side compression straps
- Removable Shock Cord that mounts through 7 loops (you can reduce it to 5) on the front of the pack.
- Heavy Duty Duraflex & WooJin Hardware
- D-Ring Loops in the main compartment and the front organizer to accept Matroskya pouches.
- #8 Reverse YKK zippers