Due to high demand and the significant number of requests for names to be puton a wait list, we have decided to put up a 2nd PRE-ORDER. But before you place a pre-order please note the following points:
RESTOCK of EVADE1.5 is expected late March 2020.
- Please monitor ALL announcements ref this 2nd Pre-Order on our FB page.
- We DO NOT ask for any deposits nor request pre-payments so in turn we expect you to honor the order you've placed.
- The options offered will have quantities limited to what we've already scheduled for the new production so please do not place multiple orders for these pack just because you are unsure of which color options you want. Be fair to others.
- If you are unable to complete the purchase when we send you the invoice (usually 2 weeks before we commence shipping), please notify us as soon as you realistically can so that we can offer the pack to someone else who is waiting.
- Upon checking out there will be no payment request. It will be received on our end as a pre-order and we will email an invoice later, as mentioned above, for you to complete the purchase.
With all that out of the way..........
NOTE: The Evade 1.5 is being offered in 2 versions, FULL and LITE. The Lite model does not come with the laptop compartment. This 2nd pre-order is for the Lite only.
- The one and ONLY difference between the EV1.5 and EV1.5 Lite is the laptop compartment that is absent in the latter. Now that said, for those of you with a slim laptop like the new MBPs or Ultrabooks, you can slipped it into the rear CCW compartment (at an angle) - side zippered entry.
- Here's a link to a great review video of the Evade 1.5; thanks and credit goes to George DEFINED.
- Each Evade 1.5 comes with one organizer, and right now we are shipping it with the Type 1 organizer.
The EV1.5 will accept existing accessories: Beavertail, Padded Hip Belt, Matroksya Pouches, Matroskya 'Deep' Pouches
- It will NOT accept the existing PALS Panel and you don't need one 'cos the Evade 1.5 comes with a loop PALS wall on the back wall in the main compartment!
Added REVISIONS (from the EV 2.0):
- The shoulder straps have been tweaked to make it more comfortable. The reverse is now mesh.
- The main compartment is now fully lined with the same 210D gray diamond ripstop.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Offered in the following color/fabric combo:
- 500D Solids incl Black, Wolf Gray, OD and Ranger Green.
- 500D Camo incl Multicam Black.
- 420D Diamond Ripstop incl Black, Wolf Gray, Med Navy and 2-Tone combo (Black/Wolf Gray)
- 1050D Ballistic Nylon Black
- What shows as being available below is all that is left in the quantities set aside for this Pre-Order.
- Lining is 210D Gray Ripstop Nylon.
- Dimensions 19" (H) x 12" (W)(at base, tapers to 9" top)
- Depth (measured from front to back at the base) of EV1.5 is 7" and the EV1.5 Lite is 6".
- Inside the main compartment it is 5.5" deep for the EV1.5 and 6" deep for the EV1.5 Lite.
- The current weight of the Full 500D is 4.4 lbs (2.00 kg) and 4.0 lbs (1.82 kg) for the Lite.
- The current weight of the Full 420D is 4.0 lbs (1.82 kg) and 3.7 lbs (1.64 kg) for the Lite.
- The current weight of the Full 1050D is 4.88 lbs (2.22 kg) and 4.32 lbs (1.96 kg) for the Lite.
- Pack is heavier than the original Evade 1.0 because of a number of add-ons like the full loop PALS wall.
- Volume approximately 25 L and 22 L for the Lite.
- Four (4) compartments for the EV1.5 and three (3) for the Lite:
- Main version (not Lite) - A back dedicated laptop compartment (with a well padded base) that will fit up to a 15" laptop, and sleeves for your tablet and periodicals.
- A middle main compartment that includes:
- Two (2) zippered mesh pockets on the front wall
- And a full rear wall PALS loop.
- Front organizer compartment that features
- 1 mesh zippered pocket on the front wall
- A loop velcro back wall for front organizer panel - Type 01 (no elastic) or Type 2 (with elastic).
- Key lanyard with dual d-ring locations.
- And a rear concealed/covert compartment lined with Velcro loops - use a V-Kit for off body CCW or slip an ultrabook or tablet in there.
- Well padded mesh back with a luggage handle pass through along the air channel.
- Top front EDC / Quick Access Pocket lined with Nilex.
- Padded Sewn-In Adjustable Shoulder Straps with Load Lifters.
- Side Elastic Pods (pouches)
- Padded tubular webbing carry handle
- Adjustable chest strap
- Double side removable compression straps
- Removable shock cord on front of pack.
- Heavy duty WooJin hardware
- D-Ring loops/hangers in the main compartment and the front organizer to accept Matroskya pouches.
- #8 Reverse YKK zippers
- Matching pack fabric hook velcro patch for the front loop panel.
- Removable buckled 1" straps at the bottom of the pack.