- Please understand that once a package leaves our facility and is with the individual carriers, we have no control of package or its information. There has been numerous instances when USPS tracking page does not show updates.
- The delivery estimates provide online are ESTIMATES only. There are no guaranteed deliveries for USPS PRIORITY or UPS GOUND services on DOMESTIC shipments or USPS PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL for international shipments.
- Guaranteed delivery policies may change during the holiday season or due to COVID. Please check with the individual carriers.
- For International Customers, you should expect to pay import duties and taxes on your order. We are not responsible for these charges.
- Should your local Customs department hold your shipment for any reason, once again this out of our control and we will not be held responsible.
- We use shipping support from Shopify which means we have no control over the quotes provided and delivery timelines shown.
- All shipment are insured. If a shipment goes missing, we can assist with claims via Shopify but they require that it be at least 40 days from date of shipment for international shipments and 20 days for domestic shipments.
- We will process refunds as soon as the claim is approved, doesn’t matter if the funds have hit our accounts.